register for updates and specials from shokuiku

Monday, February 14, 2011

some good statement




I just got this book out from the library.
there are some great statements that made me think deeply about how I see myself. How many people could confidently say this to themselves. "I love you. I really really love you. I enjoy living my life with you. My love for you is constant. All the love in our lives begins with us."


UNIQUENESS
We are unique and different expressions of the one life. There has never been anyone like me before, and I rejoice in my uniqueness. I am neither too much nor too little, and I do not have to prove myself to anyone. I choose to cherish and love myself as the divine, magnificent expression of life that I am. Being me is an exhilarating adventure! I follow my inner star, and sparkle and shine in my own unique way. i love life, and I love me!

CHANGING MY THINKING
It is time for me to acknowledge that I create my own reality with my thoughts. If I want to change my reality then it is time for me to change my mind. I do this by choosing to think and speak in new and positive ways. I change my life when I change my thinking.

CHILDREN
I can teach but I cannot force.

RELATIONSHIP
Relationships are wonderful, and marriages can be wonderful, but they are all temporary because there comes a time when they end. The one personI am with forever is me. My relationship with myself is eternal, so Im choose to be my own best friend. I choose to love and accept myself and to talk to myself as I would to a beloved person in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment