register for updates and specials from shokuiku

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Heling with whole food


I don't know why I haven't mentioned about this book earlier. This book is one of the most useful, informative books I own.
If you are interested in your health, relationship with food and your mind, looking to improve your life in general this is a great book for you.
It is not one of "quick-fix" book. there is so much information in this book that I always find myself going back to it as a reference. Featured here are guidelines on nutrition basics including "green foods"; clear discussions on the Chinese healing arts; tips on making appropriate dietary transitions; sections on weight loss, women’s health, food combining, fasting, pregnancy, children, aging, and physical and emotional disorders; and detailed "regeneration diets" designed for cancer, AIDS, and other ailments. some recipes are great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment