register for updates and specials from shokuiku

Friday, April 20, 2012

struggling with life uncertainty




Life is unpredictable. Anything could happen and that makes it more interesting and encourage us to learn and grow from the experiences. At the moment this uncertainty is a big factor in my life.
I am usually a positive person, often having that everything is going to be Ok in the end attitude. But this time, leaving thing till the last minute has backfired us. I have noticed though that it is making me anxious without myself knowing it. I have been waking up early ( I am an early raiser anyway but these days more so), and other physical sigh of anxiety such as digestive problems etc has been showing up.

Uncertainty is not a negative thing. When you embrace and trust that everything happen for a reason you live in a moment. understanding that it is moving as it is needed and meant to, you can let it go.
Sometimes I find myself dreaming and planning my life. It certainly helps me to find my inner self and my desire. And guide that I can work towards to in my life practically. But when I have too much of an attachment, I struggle with embracing a disappointment or instability of my life. I need to let go of trying to control and manipulating.
When I realise that I am powerless to control outer world and other people's decisions I can be in a more peace state of mind. Instead of looking around it forces me to look inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment