register for updates and specials from shokuiku

Sunday, September 16, 2012

raw bread with oats, lotus root and hemp seeds

when I am talking to people who are currently on mainly raw diet, I have noticed common things that they miss. Dairy products and bread.
there are many great raw recipes and products for crackers but raw breads are harder to find.
I am not really a bread person but I do sometimes crave for things that are dry and dense. 
I have made raw bread a few times but this is actually quite nice. 
sprouted and dehydrated oat flour, sunflower meal, dry lotus root, hemp seeds and chia seeds.
heaps denser than mainstream fluffy bread that you may miss... but the texture here is a bit like those essene bread. very satisfying and filling

 



if you are not on my mailing list and interested, please register. you will receive newsletters and free recipes monthly.


1 comment: